torsdag 12. november 2009

Hei KOL!

Now, you have the chance to follow a conversation between two swiss orienteers.
One of them is male, 20 years old and a member of the national team (senior). He lives near Bern and likes eating cheese.
The second person is female, 18 years old, also a member of the national team but junior.
Instead of running in the forest, she is selling fruits, vegetable, chocolate, milk and many more goods at the moment.

Maybe you were able to solve the puzzle. The first person is Severin Howald, the second Julia Gross. We are the two Swiss runners which will join you next spring.

Julia: I think we should present ourselves to the members of KOL. What do you think?
Sevä: Yes, definitely. But how?
Julia: We could write an essay about us. Maybe Jörg would send it to each member.
Sevä: No, that’s boring! We should do a little conversation.

Julia: Ok. Hei Sevä. How’s life in Oberönz?
Sevä: Hei, oh it’s great. I’m still working to earn some money, to travel next year all over the world. In January I will go for 4 weeks to South Africa and in February I’ll travel to Portugal and Italy.
Besides work I’m having a rest and I am lying around.
And what about you? How are you?
Julia: Oh, thank’s, I’m fine. It looks like if you won’t spend much time at home next year. While you’re discovering the whole world, I’ll watch over children. I’d like to help in different schools to get experiences. But don’t think I’ll only stay at home!
In March, I’ll move to Denmark, to Silkeborg.
Sevä: Ah ok, that’s also a nice life.

Julia: Sevä, let us learn Norwegian now! Do you now what “glad” means? Cheerful!
This would be a good description for us two, wouldn’t it?
Sevä: Yes indeed but also “rask i vendingen”, aren’t we?
Julia: Hihi, of course! The elks have to be afraid of us.;-)

Sevä: Shouldn’t we add on two photographs?
Julia: A picture? If it’s necessary…

Julia: But now, that’s enough for today.
Sevä: Ok, so have a nice evening.
Julia: You too, bye Sevä.
Sevä: Ha det bra.

If somebody has any further questions, please contact us: julia.gross@gmx.ch and howaldse@msn.com



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar